We know you're going to be getting plenty of calories while munching on hot dogs and cheeseburgers during your Fourth of July celebrations. We've created a delicious drink that is light on calories and packed with flavor. After one sip you're going to want 1776 more.
- 6 oz of Kill Cliff Pomegranate Punch
- 3 oz of your favorite vodka (we used Tito's)
- a big squeeze of lemon juice
- a handful of ice
- a skewer of your favorite fruit (we used blueberries and strawberries)
- Place your ice in your favorite cocktail glass.
- Pour in two shots (3 oz.) of your favorite vodka into the glass.
- Open your can of Kill Cliff Pomegranate Punch and add about half the can (6 oz.).
- Slice up a lemon and squeeze some juice in your glass.
- Take your fruit skewer and give that drink a stir until it's mixed well throughout.
- Add a splash of Raspberry Blueberry for a little extra flavor and a whole lot of 'MERICA!
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the fireworks with your refreshing beverage.