Cool down this summer with a Kill Cliff cocktail! This recipe comes to us from Kill Cliff fan Preston Holdren. We're always looking for different mixology recipes. If you have a recipe you've been using at home, post it on Instagram with #KillCliffMixology. The best recipes will receive a free case of whatever Kill Cliff drinks you use in your recipes!
- 2-inch ice cube silicon tray
- Frozen strawberries
- Frozen blueberries
- Rosé (sparkling)
- Kill Cliff Raspberry Blueberry ice cubes
- Kill Cliff Pomegranate Punch
- ice cubes
- Place a strawberry and a couple of blueberries in each cube space and then pour KC raspberry blueberry into cubes until liquid is 1/4” to the top. Place in freezer until liquid is frozen solid.
- Rinse off frozen blueberries and add to the glass
- Add regular ice cubes until there is 2” left to the top of the glass
- Add Kill Cliff Raspberry Blueberry ice cube
- Pour Rose to the side of the Kill Cliff Raspberry Blueberry ice cube until there is about 1/2” left of free space in a glass
- Top glass off with Kill Cliff Pomegranate Punch